Welcome to Online Registration for Smart Card
Complete procedure for your online registration is as follows:
- Click "Start Online Registration" to begin entering your details
- After your information is saved you'll download a PDF of the form along with three bank challans. You'll need to print the PDF.
- Get the form signed and stamped by your Chairman/Director.
- Pay the ICPC and Library Challans at HBL, MUET Branch.
(Note: 17 Batch undergraduate students are not required to pay ICPC challan but only required to submit the 02 library challans)
- Get the form signed and stamped by the Central Library.
- Finally submit your form at ICPC personally. Your photograph will be taken and you'll be given acknowledgement receipt with expected card delivery date.
- Collect your smart card from your department.
Start Online Registration
Changes: You are no longer required to obtain bank challans prior to registration as they are now included in the online registration.
Note: If you have already obtained the challans from Department and Library, you don't require to print the online challans, simply the print of the form will suffice.